About Me

My photo
I am passionate about encouraging people to live with greater purpose, passion & productivity. The Call is to keep Standing Tall in a Falling World. Signature Presentations, Seminar Facilitations & Products available for you to be inspired.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hear what this delegate to the Seminar had to say...

1 & 2 July 2011

Where to begin, Wow I’m inspired all around. If I can tell and say it so very loud and proudly that I finally get to be up close and personal with Angelique herself to see who is behind all such creative uniqueness.  I won a a ticket to attend this seminatr and it was my best winnings ever.  Indeed my Giant has awakened and is rising. I was blessed to be part of the seminar and I had an upliftment from being in the room with all the ladies who had different stories to tell as well as the two days made me realize that there is LIFE to be lived, after all is said and done,  and that every situation is there to make me grow and conquer even more in spite of  problems and circumstances.
It’s true when they say dynamite comes in a small package. Angelique is that dynamite indeed.  Born to be a leader, because she is using her DNA Gift to its fullest and it’s so real.  I’m alive with possibilities and note this down; the best is yet to come as this is just my beautiful beginning.  The future is in our hands and it’s determined by today's effort and choices.  The Bible says, that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of a power, and of love, and a sound mind.
Many Thanks - Nonkululeko Ayanda Tshangela

No comments:

Post a Comment